The National Training Institute is geared towards victim service professionals, advocates, law enforcement, other allied professionals, and those seeking D-SAACP continuing education hours for DoD's SARCs and SAPR VAs, and Continuing Education Credits.
Some workshops to be held at the Institute are:
- When Victim Rights are Violated: A Panel Presentation of State Victim Rights Compliance and Enforcement Offices
- Victim-Centered Restorative Justice: Meeting the Needs of Harmed Parties
- Immigration Options for Victims of Crime
- Brave Girl, Speak: Fighting for Sex Offender Registry Reform
- Fun with Ethics: Practical Ethics when Working with Victims
- When Trauma Leads to Delinquency: Examining the Relationship Between PTSD and Problem Behaviors
- Emotional Wellness in the Workplace
Visit the exhibit area for OVC and BJS resources.