The National Association of Drug Court Professionals designed its Rise 22 conference for professionals working at the intersection of addiction, mental health, and justice reform. OJJDP staff will be participating in conference sessions. The 27th annual conference convenes leaders in public health and public safety who have expertise in law, justice systems, treatment, and recovery.
Some skill-building workshops include:
- Applying the Family Treatment Court Best Practice Standards: Lessons from Practitioners
- JDTCs: Using Research Findings to Guide Program Improvement
Some training sessions and tracks include:
- Promoting Equitable Access Achieving Equitable Outcomes in Family Treatment Courts
- SKILLs - Support Kids in Learning Life Skills
- Implementing a Family-Centered Approach for Families Affected by Substance Use Disorders
Visit the exhibit area for resources from the Office of Justice Programs.