Mobile devices dominate the intake list and the desks of most digital forensics analysts globally. As devices are becoming more secure, with an increase in security, the need for detailed analysis is increasing as well. SQLite is a self-contained, serverless database engine. It is found on nearly every operating system and dominates iOS®, Android®, and macOS as one of the most prevalent and relevant data storage mechanisms.
Key concepts covered in this course include:
• What is SQLite and how to identify and analyze logically
• Recognizing relevant locations of valuable data within SQLite database
• Develop skills needed for crafting custom SQLite queries
• Recognize and decode a variety of common timestamp formats
• Perform SQLite analysis with automation