In the initial response to endangered missing or child abduction incidents, accurate and timely situational assessments, and immediate resource deployment are critical. During this training, first responders will gain knowledge of the investigative activities that occur during an endangered missing or child abduction investigation, and how their actions influence the short- and long-term response of law enforcement. The deadline to register is February 26, 2021.
This class is designed for:
- Law enforcement call takers, 911 operators, dispatchers
- Law enforcement first responders, patrol officers, patrol supervisors, investigative personnel, investigative supervisors
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Understand the impact the missing and abducted child investigation has on the family and your initial response
- Execute an effective initial patrol, supervisory and investigative response
- Deploy current, effective search, and canvass techniques