The Department of Justice is sponsoring 12 webinars on the Fiscal Year 2020 Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation (CTAS) to educate participants on application requirements for specific CTAS purpose areas.
The key goals of this webinar are to:
- Provide a general overview of CTAS application-required items;
- Provide an opportunity for applicants to ask CTAS-related questions; and
- Discuss how the FY 2020 solicitation differs from the CTAS solicitations from previous years.
- Session 5: Integrity of Tribal Juvenile Court Process as a Foundation - Adjudication Alternatives
- Session 4: Integrity of Tribal Juvenile Court Process as a Foundation - Implications of Rights and Evidence in Juvenile Court Process
- Session 3: History of Juvenile Justice and the Courts - Individual Rights Innovations in the Model Tribal Juvenile Justice Codes