Participants will be introduced to the evidence-based literature that supports the National Children's Advocacy Center (NCAC) Child Forensic Interview Structure.
This webinar includes lectures, skill-building activities, guided discussions, reflections, and an interview practicum in a supportive environment with assessment and feedback provided by experienced interviewers.
- NCAC Child Forensic Interview Structure
- Dynamics of Abuse
- Forensic Conversations
- Child Development
- Memory and Suggestibility
- Pre-Interview Planning
- Inclusive Forensic Interviewing
- Interview Practicum and Assessment
- Transition Strategies
- Effective Courtroom Testimony
Participants are expected to complete six-hours of prework prior to the first official day of training.
Registration Fee Payment Deadline: May 12, 2023