1235 E Cherokee Street
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Recognize the path of victims from high risk missing to child sex trafficking
- Learn the vital aspects to develop a proactive recovery response model.
- Learn how to develop a written collaborative community/system response protocol to meet the needs of child sex trafficking victims.
This training is designed for:
- Law enforcement investigators/uniformed officers
- Human trafficking task force members
- Tribal partners
- Social Service workers/providers
- NPO/NGOs direct service providers
- Medical community members
- Educational community members
The deadline to register is December 17, 2019.