This webinar is part of the Juvenile Drug Treatment Court: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Training Series from the The National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges.
This webinar series will use group discussion, engaging and interactive exercises, and presentations by expert staff and faculty to provide Juvenile Drug Treatment Court team members with tools and information to continue to improve the work they do to help children and families in regard to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Each session will take on a specialized topic useful for working with the diverse populations in each community.
Who Should Attend?
All juvenile drug treatment court team members and stakeholders are invited to attend.
Training Series Webinar Sessions:
- Cultural Humility Part 1 - August 5, 2022 (2-3 p.m. ET)
- Cultural Humility Part 2 - August 12, 2022 (2-3 p.m. ET)
- Cultural Brokering - August 19, 2022 (2-3 p.m. ET)
- Using Data to Advance Racial Equity - August 26, 2022 (2-3 p.m. ET)
- Making Juvenile Drug Courts Inclusive Communities - September 9, 2022 (2-3 p.m. ET)
- Team Strategies for Promoting Equity - September 23, 2022 (2-3 p.m. ET)
Those who register are encouraged to attend the entire training series. However, when you click on the "Register" link, you'll be able to select specific sessions to attend.