St. Louis, MO
Gather up-to-date information for the investigation and prosecution of all types of child abuse cases utilizing a multidisciplinary team (MDT) approach.
Upon completion or this training, you will be able to :
- Describe the type of injuries a child may sustain and those that may or may not be as a result of abuse
- Define child physical and child sexual abuse
- Define characteristics of victims and offenders of child abuse
- Describe preferred practices for interviewing minor victims and offending suspects
- Describe legal considerations for investigating and prosecuting child physical and child sexual abuse cases
Registration Deadline: Friday, June 16, 2021.