400 New Jersey Avenue, NW
The conference has been postponed. Please see the conference website for more details.
The conference brings together policy, research, and practice professionals from child- and family-serving systems in the United States and other countries, as well as youth, caregivers, and community partners, to share and advance more effective family supports and systems of care for children and families in the 21st century.
Some of the sessions include:
- The Child's Perspective on Child Welfare and Justice Systems
- What About Dad?: Pursuing and Promoting Paternal, Sibling, and Relative Connections
- Integrated Care Consulting as a Path to Permanency
- Making It Better: Creating and Sustaining a Vibrant Collaboration in Service to Youth who are LGBTQ
- Collaboration to Improve Behaviors and Placement Stability for Young Children in Foster Care
- Enhancing Child Welfare Client Service and Experience: From Principles to Process to Product, and Using Intersectional Data Analysis
- Strengthening Families by Engaging Youth, Parents, Families, and Communities: Results from the Child and Family Services Reviews