901 RS Gass Blvd
This training is designed for current and prospective CART commanders, as well as supervisors or individuals engaged in the development of a CART program for their community.
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Leverage proven best practices in development of your CART response
- Utilize provided tools and examples to write effective MOUs and working protocols
- Evaluate your CART response
The deadline to register is January 22, 2020.
- Session 5: Integrity of Tribal Juvenile Court Process as a Foundation - Adjudication Alternatives
- Session 4: Integrity of Tribal Juvenile Court Process as a Foundation - Implications of Rights and Evidence in Juvenile Court Process
- Session 3: History of Juvenile Justice and the Courts - Individual Rights Innovations in the Model Tribal Juvenile Justice Codes