16277 Q Road
This training event has been cancelled or postponed. See Fox Valley Technical College and the National Criminal Justice Training Center website for details.
This training is designed for law enforcement and search personnel who have responsibilities for managing and conducting canvassing and search operations involving missing and abducted children cases.
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Develop, manage, and conduct effective search and canvass activities
- Effectively identify and utilize information from technology and mobile devices to aid in the recovery
- Apply information learned during the hands-on practical exercise
The deadline to register is February 11, 2020.
- Session 5: Integrity of Tribal Juvenile Court Process as a Foundation - Adjudication Alternatives
- Session 4: Integrity of Tribal Juvenile Court Process as a Foundation - Implications of Rights and Evidence in Juvenile Court Process
- Session 3: History of Juvenile Justice and the Courts - Individual Rights Innovations in the Model Tribal Juvenile Justice Codes