This session highlights how Maine’s Department of Corrections has partnered with the University of Southern Maine and Youth Advocate Program to help youth returning to the community from secure settings obtain healthy, supportive housing.
- Julia Alanen, Program Manager, Intervention Division, Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention
- Stephanie Mercier, Director, Impact Investment, Corporation for Supportive Housing
- Derek Wentorf, Corporation for Supportive Housing
- Sonja Morse, Juvenile Data and Research Manager, Maine Department of Corrections
- Erica King, Senior Justice Policy Associate, University of Southern Maine