Join this online workshop to gather the tools and resources you need to submit a proposal for the Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation (CTAS).
The workshop will walk you through the proposal/application process and review all required forms, allowable costs, key components of a grant proposal, program sustainability, and more.
The online session is designed to provide previous and new CTAS applicants with tools and guidance that may assist with the tribe’s efforts to access grant funding and other resources to improve their justice systems.
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Distinguish a vision and mission statement and identify a desired outcome.
- Create a project design of goals, objectives and activities to achieve desired outcomes towards a vision.
- Create an action plan and timeline for grant writing; distinguish similarities and differences.
- Determine solicitation criteria for a written application.
- Distinguish program, process and outcome evaluation.