The annual forum hosted by the Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America will include more than 100 training sessions, networking events, a virtual exhibit hall and more.
Attendees will get an opportunity to attend a variety of courses to expand their knowledge in prevention science and grow their knowledge in evidence-based strategies.
Some sessions include:
- The Impact of Positive Youth Development
- Building a Trauma Informed Community
- Linking Emotional Intelligence to Youth Alcohol and Drug Use
- Can School Resource Officers Continue to Supper School/Community Anti-Drug Efforts?
- Substance Use Prevention, Treatment and Recovery Services: Opportunities for National and Regional Collaborations
- Self-Care In Crisis and Beyond
Visit OJJDP's virtual exhibit for resources.