The five-day virtual conference "Shaping Brighter Futures with American Indian, Alaska Native Youth and Tribal Communities Strengthening Resilience, Promoting Healing, Restoring Culture" will feature sessions to support Tribal youth programs, juvenile healing to wellness courts and more. Sessions start daily at 12:30 p.m. ET.
Some sessions include:
- Digital Smoke Signals: Using Technology as a Tool for Engagement
- Telling Our Story Through Evaluation
- Restorative Approaches and Cultural Integration in the Juvenile Healing to Wellness Court
- Panel: Tribal State Relations to Support Juvenile Justice Improvements
- Building an Indigenous Resilience-Focused Lens
- QPR (Question, Persuade, Refer) Gatekeeper Training for Suicide Intervention